Distance First Aid for Youth Mental Health Level 2
Distance First Aid for Mental Health Level 2
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
This course will provide you with the knowledge to identify suspected mental health conditions and the skills to start a conversation surrounding mental health. You will also learn about the first aid action plan for mental health and know how to implement a positive mental health culture in the workplace.
- Study the course via distance learning
- A combination of self-study and webinars
- Guided by a qualified Trainer/Assessor
- Distance learning resources included
- Assessed via a professional discussion
- Ofqual or SQA Accreditation regulated qualification (SUBJECT TO ASSESSMENT)
The qualification has 3 assigned guided learning hours (GLH) and 7 hours total qualification time (TQT).
A range of First Aid for Mental Health related subjects are covered including:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Mental health conditions
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace